Don’t believe everything you hear! It could cost you tens of thousands of dollars!
In the old days FSBO’s (For Sale by Owner’s) couldn’t list their properties in the MLS and that alone was a huge disadvantage. Today sellers have access to many Internet tools, especially List2Move’s data base driven MLS Machine where they can not only gain access to the local MLS, but have full control over their listing 24/7. In fact, they have more access to their listing than most sellers do with a full service agents! Ouch! Continue reading
Posted in Business Models, Flat Fee?, Marketing, Strategy, What is Flat Fee MLS?
Tagged discount real estate, Flat Fee MLS, Flat Fee MLS vs. Full Service Brokerage, For Sale by Owner, Free Advertising, Free Listing, FSBO, MLS, Multiple Listing
As of this week List2Move.com is Nationwide! In fact many of our sites allow you to list for Free!
If the site doesn’t have a broker/owner you list on our site for free! And if you order up MLS we will find you the best broker in your area or you will get your money back!
We are now in all 50 States, if the site doesn’t have a broker/owner you list on our network for FREE!
Posted in Advertising, Flat Fee?, Marketing
Tagged discount real estate, Flat Fee MLS, For Sale by Owner, Free Advertising, Free For Sale by Owner Advertising, Free Listing, FSBO, MLS, Money Back, Multiple Listing
Last thing you do is pay…so go ahead and start building your listing today…!!!! List2Move.com
Watch this video and get started. You can list any property; Residential, Land, Commercial, Town House/Condo, and even Rentals! We teach you how do do what your real estate agent does and we are always there for you if you have any questions! Continue reading
Posted in How to
Tagged America's Choice, Discount Broker, discount real estate, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat Fee MLS Hilton Head, Flat Fee MLS Milton VT, Flat Fee MLS Nashville TN, Flat Fee mls New Hampshire, Flat Fee MLS Roanoke VA, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, Flat Fee Rochester, For Sale by Owner, For Sale by Owner Rochester NY, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, Rochester NY Real estate
Selling by owner has evolved to the point where it is taking market share from traditional brokers. Why, you might ask? Because it has gotten to the point where it is easy!
Let’s face it….
- You’re going to show your property either way and in many cases, while your agent is out getting new listings or at their kids softball game, you are going to open up. And it’s hard to hide when your face to face with a buyer.
- You’re going to negotiate either way, but you already know what your bottom line is and not having the overhead of a middleman can put you in a much better competitive position to negotiate. It is all about dollars and cents here. If you have more to work with you are simply in a better position to negotiate.
- The forms are just fill in the blanks so most people know where to put the price offered and the closing date. This isn’t rocket science especially when help is a phone call away, if you are with List2Move.com
- Qualifying buyers is as simple as asking them, “have you been to the bank?” and finding out where they bank. That’s what the pros do before they let anyone in the house.
The bottom line is….
In order to compete with the “full service” Realtors you need access to their local tools and only List2Move.com can get you there through it’s patent pending MLS listing machine. Give yourself the edge for a fraction of the cost and list your property on List2Move.com. If we don’t have an affiliate where you list we will interview a like minded broker who will assist you!
Posted in Flat Fee?, Strategy, Uncategorized
Tagged America's Choice, Discount Broker, discount real estate, Fairport, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat Fee MLS Hilton Head, Flat Fee MLS Nashville TN, Flat Fee mls New Hampshire, Flat Fee MLS Roanoke VA, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, For Sale by Owner, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, NH Flat Fee MLS, nhList2Move.com
List2Move.com has been doing Flat Fee MLS in Rochester NY now for over 7 years and their business philosophy hasn’t changed from day one;
“if you give homeowners the same tools as the professionals, they will succeed.”
When we started years ago there was only one other company doing flat fee and they were doing it for over a thousand dollars. We hit the market using technology and the Internet and at a fraction of their cost we put them out of business. We developed systems to eliminate the middlemen in the equation which equates to big savings.
The founder of List2Move.com delivered a talk to the the NYS Bar on New Business Models in real estate in 2006. Continue reading
Posted in Actual Experiences, Business Models, Flat Fee?, Scams, Strategy
Tagged America's Choice, Discount Broker, Fairport, Flat Fee MLS, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, For Sale by Owner, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, List2Move.com
Let’s face it not all Sell by Owners are Advertising Executives, but some of the things that get posted on Craig’s List really outrageous!
How about this one for starters….
IMPORTANT: If you respond to this ad requesting more information, please give me some details about who you are, where you live, and what your specific housing interests are. There are simply too many spammers on Craiglist for me to reply to everyone who sends me a response like, “Could you send me some more pictures.”
Isn’t this a little odd? An “Important” notice to buyers with requirements? Really? This certainly wouldn’t sit well with me if I were hunting for a home.
No phone number, No Name to call or email and No Address for the property. Not sure we get it.
Rochester NY’s FLAT FEE, FSBO Leader
You have heard about “Location, Location, Location” in real estate but when you are selling your homes by owner you have to think about INFRASTRUCTURE, INFRASTRUCTURE, INFRASTRUCTURE! Why? Because if you hitch your wagon to the wrong star you run the risk of leaving lots of money on the table.
List2Move (formerly called FlatFeeRochester.com) was started right here in Rochester NY almost 7 years ago with the idea that if you give the sellers the RIGHT tools (the same ones the agents and brokers use) and a little coaching along the way, that they would be able to successfully sell their own real estate. Well Rochester, it is working really well! We can tell you with confidence that by listing with List2Move.com you have a 42% better chance of not paying any co-brokers commission at all. (And much better service and better signs than anyone in or out of town!) We have saved our homeowners (our neighbors) over a $1,000,000 (million) in commissions!
That being said, it is also true if you go with the cheapest service out there you are going to get some real cheesy looking signs, and little if any infrastructure which makes a big deal if you are really trying to save the most money. So if you want to save the most money, have the least amount of problems and sell quick there is still only one real contender, the market leader….List2Move.com
Posted in Business Models, Commissions, Marketing, Preparation
Tagged America's Choice, Discount Broker, Fairport, Flat Fee Central, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, For Sale by Owner, For Sale by Owner Rochester NY, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, FSBO Rochester NY, List2Move Rochester New York, MLS, Northstar Realty, Perinton
Are you selling your home by owner in Hilton Head or in Beaufort South Carolina? Great news! List2Move.com is now working with FSBO’s (For Sale by Owners) in both areas. Now you can work with a broker who knows who is local vs. someone in New Jersey!
Here are the links….
List2Move.com Hilton Head, SC
List2Move.com Beaufort, SC
Listing your home is as easy as logging in and listing your property. The last thing you do is pay on the List2Move sites, so go ahead and get started selling your home.
Posted in Business Models, Marketing
Tagged Discount Broker, discount real estate, Flat Fee Central, Flat fee mls Beaufort, Flat fee mls Beaufort SC, Flat Fee MLS Hilton Head, Flat Fee Real Estate, For Sale by Owner, For sale by owner Beaufort SC, FSBO Advertising, FSBO Beaufort, FSBO Hilton Head, MLS List Beaufort, MLS List Hilton Head SC, Real estate Beaufort SC, SC, Wall Street
We get these questions all the time. Should I replace windows, roofs, garage doors etc… My response is usually, “if it is not broken, don’t rebuild the house!” For Sale by Owners should always use common sense! If the window is broken you can replace the glass but you don’t have to replace the fixture.
Unfortunately, not all home expenses are treated equally for the purpose of determining your home’s basis [for tax purposes]. The IRS considers repairs to be part and parcel of home ownership –something that preserves the home’s original value but does not enhance its value. This may not always seem true. For example, if you bought a foreclosure and had to fix a lot of broken stuff, the home is obviously worth more after you fix those items, but the IRS doesn’t care — you did get a discount on the purchase price because of those unmade repairs, after all. It’s only improvements, like replacing the roof or adding central air conditioning, which will help decrease your future tax bill when you sell your home. For gray areas (like remodeling your bathroom because you had to bust open the wall to repair some old, failed plumbing), consult IRS Publication 530 and/or your accountant.
Posted in Actual Experiences, Marketing, Preparation, Strategy
Tagged Discount Broker, discount real estate, Flat Fee MLS, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat Fee mls New Hampshire, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, For Sale by Owner, For Sale by Owner Greenville SC, For Sale by owner Hilton Head SC, For Sale by owner Jacksonville FL, For Sale By Owner Roanoke VA, For Sale by Owner Spartanburg SC, FSBO Advertising, Greenville SC, Home buyer rebates, List2Move Albany NY, List2Move Hudson Valley, List2Move Ithaca NY, List2Move Jacksonville FL, List2Move Roanoke VA, List2Move Rochester New York, List2Move Spartanburg SC, List2Move.com, Milford New Hampshire, Milford New Hampshire Real Estate, Nashua Home Builders, new hampsire real estate, Rochester Buffalo Syracuse NY
Are you marketing to all the buyers?
There are only 4 types of home buyers!
1. The buyer in a hurry. This is a buyer that is ready to buy today! They may be moving to this area because of a job transfer, or have already sold their present home and need to find another one fast, or they may just be the kind of people that like to make quick decisions. These buyers are typically pre-qualified with a lender and almost always work with a Realtor. They don’t have time to drive all over town trying to track down a home to buy. Since 97% of the homes for sale are listed with Realtors, these buyers know it’s just easier to get help from a Realtor.
2. Those Not in a Hurry. This type of buyer is serious. They may be first time home buyers, or have just recently put their current home on the market, but don’t have a buyer lined up yet. This type of buyer is also prone to working with a Realtor. They THINK that working with a buyers agent doesn’t cost them any money and if they are first time home buyers, they may feel helpless and need someone to walk them through the process and protect their interests.
3. The Investor. This type of buyer is looking for a steal. Their idea is to find someone that’s desperate to sell so they can buy the home at a steep discount. This type of buyer is almost never pre-qualified with a lender so you’ll never really know if they can actually afford to buy your home, but they’ll tell you it’s not a problem. If you advertise your home on Craig’s List, you will get calls from the Investor.
4. Tire Kickers. This type of buyer is a time waster. They can’t afford to buy because of bad credit or no money, but they won’t ever tell you this. They like to spend their weekends just looking at homes and wasting your time. They’ll tell you they love your house and ask all kinds of questions. They’ll get your hopes up, but after they walk out the door, you’ll never hear from them again. When you call them, they’ll have some excuse of why they’re “not ready to buy right now” or they’ll say, “We’re still looking”.
If 97-98% of all the homes for sale in this area are listed with real estate firms, where do you think the serious buyers most likely to go? That’s right, the MLS or a Realtor or Homesteadnet.com, or List2Move.com or Realtor.com or Nothnagle, or Hunt or Remax…..you get the picture. POSITION YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS BE WHERE THE SERIOUS BUYERS ARE AND GET ON THE MLS. List2Move it and get it sold!
Posted in Flat Fee?, Marketing, Strategy
Tagged America's Choice, Democrat and Chronicle, Discount Broker, discount real estate, Flat Fee Central, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee Rochester, For Sale by Owner, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, List2Move.com, Rochester Buffalo Syracuse NY, Rochester NY Real estate