Don’t believe everything you hear! It could cost you tens of thousands of dollars!
In the old days FSBO’s (For Sale by Owner’s) couldn’t list their properties in the MLS and that alone was a huge disadvantage. Today sellers have access to many Internet tools, especially List2Move’s data base driven MLS Machine where they can not only gain access to the local MLS, but have full control over their listing 24/7. In fact, they have more access to their listing than most sellers do with a full service agents! Ouch! Continue reading
Posted in Business Models, Flat Fee?, Marketing, Strategy, What is Flat Fee MLS?
Tagged discount real estate, Flat Fee MLS, Flat Fee MLS vs. Full Service Brokerage, For Sale by Owner, Free Advertising, Free Listing, FSBO, MLS, Multiple Listing
As of this week List2Move.com is Nationwide! In fact many of our sites allow you to list for Free!
If the site doesn’t have a broker/owner you list on our site for free! And if you order up MLS we will find you the best broker in your area or you will get your money back!
We are now in all 50 States, if the site doesn’t have a broker/owner you list on our network for FREE!
Posted in Advertising, Flat Fee?, Marketing
Tagged discount real estate, Flat Fee MLS, For Sale by Owner, Free Advertising, Free For Sale by Owner Advertising, Free Listing, FSBO, MLS, Money Back, Multiple Listing
Selling by owner has evolved to the point where it is taking market share from traditional brokers. Why, you might ask? Because it has gotten to the point where it is easy!
Let’s face it….
- You’re going to show your property either way and in many cases, while your agent is out getting new listings or at their kids softball game, you are going to open up. And it’s hard to hide when your face to face with a buyer.
- You’re going to negotiate either way, but you already know what your bottom line is and not having the overhead of a middleman can put you in a much better competitive position to negotiate. It is all about dollars and cents here. If you have more to work with you are simply in a better position to negotiate.
- The forms are just fill in the blanks so most people know where to put the price offered and the closing date. This isn’t rocket science especially when help is a phone call away, if you are with List2Move.com
- Qualifying buyers is as simple as asking them, “have you been to the bank?” and finding out where they bank. That’s what the pros do before they let anyone in the house.
The bottom line is….
In order to compete with the “full service” Realtors you need access to their local tools and only List2Move.com can get you there through it’s patent pending MLS listing machine. Give yourself the edge for a fraction of the cost and list your property on List2Move.com. If we don’t have an affiliate where you list we will interview a like minded broker who will assist you!
Posted in Flat Fee?, Strategy, Uncategorized
Tagged America's Choice, Discount Broker, discount real estate, Fairport, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat Fee MLS Hilton Head, Flat Fee MLS Nashville TN, Flat Fee mls New Hampshire, Flat Fee MLS Roanoke VA, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, For Sale by Owner, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, NH Flat Fee MLS, nhList2Move.com
List2Move.com has been doing Flat Fee MLS in Rochester NY now for over 7 years and their business philosophy hasn’t changed from day one;
“if you give homeowners the same tools as the professionals, they will succeed.”
When we started years ago there was only one other company doing flat fee and they were doing it for over a thousand dollars. We hit the market using technology and the Internet and at a fraction of their cost we put them out of business. We developed systems to eliminate the middlemen in the equation which equates to big savings.
The founder of List2Move.com delivered a talk to the the NYS Bar on New Business Models in real estate in 2006. Continue reading
Posted in Actual Experiences, Business Models, Flat Fee?, Scams, Strategy
Tagged America's Choice, Discount Broker, Fairport, Flat Fee MLS, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, For Sale by Owner, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, List2Move.com
When you are looking at flat fee brokers do yourself a big favor, check out their websites…Do they look like a fly by night or do they look like they are entrenched. You will know the difference in a New York second.
Look for things like photos, owner’s phone numbers, enhancements, open house flags. Do they offer featured listings, mortgage calculators, maps etc.
If you think that all flat fee brokers are the same think again! There are those brokers that are me too brokers and there are brokers that are the leaders in their market. Stay away from national companies that can’t tell you who the local guy is. These companies farm your listing to the lowest bidder, and you are smarter than that, it will be a bad experience because neither care about your experience.
Line up yourself up for the best For Sale by Owner experience and find your self a broker who is entrenched. List2Move prides itself in it’s infrastructure. Go with the Flat Fee FSBO leader in Rochester NY. List2Move.com
10. Realtors can’t solicit you any more! It would be unethical according to the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics!
9. Automatic Syndication to hundreds of web sites including Realtor.com
8. Automatic marketing to all Realtors in your area
7. Name your own buyers agency commission (You don’t have to give it all away!)
6. Control of your deal
5. Chance to eliminate the buyers agent’s commission (100% of Sellers make the commission offer and 42% still pay nothing)
4. Automatic Marketing all Realtor’s buyers registered in the MLS computer
3. No long term listing contracts
2. Free consultation with someone who wants you to succeed!
1. It’s all done from the comfort of your own computer!
Posted in Commissions, Flat Fee?
Tagged discount real estate, Fairport, Flat Fee Central, Flat Fee MLS, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, List2Move.com, Rochester NY Real estate
Are you marketing to all the buyers?
There are only 4 types of home buyers!
1. The buyer in a hurry. This is a buyer that is ready to buy today! They may be moving to this area because of a job transfer, or have already sold their present home and need to find another one fast, or they may just be the kind of people that like to make quick decisions. These buyers are typically pre-qualified with a lender and almost always work with a Realtor. They don’t have time to drive all over town trying to track down a home to buy. Since 97% of the homes for sale are listed with Realtors, these buyers know it’s just easier to get help from a Realtor.
2. Those Not in a Hurry. This type of buyer is serious. They may be first time home buyers, or have just recently put their current home on the market, but don’t have a buyer lined up yet. This type of buyer is also prone to working with a Realtor. They THINK that working with a buyers agent doesn’t cost them any money and if they are first time home buyers, they may feel helpless and need someone to walk them through the process and protect their interests.
3. The Investor. This type of buyer is looking for a steal. Their idea is to find someone that’s desperate to sell so they can buy the home at a steep discount. This type of buyer is almost never pre-qualified with a lender so you’ll never really know if they can actually afford to buy your home, but they’ll tell you it’s not a problem. If you advertise your home on Craig’s List, you will get calls from the Investor.
4. Tire Kickers. This type of buyer is a time waster. They can’t afford to buy because of bad credit or no money, but they won’t ever tell you this. They like to spend their weekends just looking at homes and wasting your time. They’ll tell you they love your house and ask all kinds of questions. They’ll get your hopes up, but after they walk out the door, you’ll never hear from them again. When you call them, they’ll have some excuse of why they’re “not ready to buy right now” or they’ll say, “We’re still looking”.
If 97-98% of all the homes for sale in this area are listed with real estate firms, where do you think the serious buyers most likely to go? That’s right, the MLS or a Realtor or Homesteadnet.com, or List2Move.com or Realtor.com or Nothnagle, or Hunt or Remax…..you get the picture. POSITION YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS BE WHERE THE SERIOUS BUYERS ARE AND GET ON THE MLS. List2Move it and get it sold!
Posted in Flat Fee?, Marketing, Strategy
Tagged America's Choice, Democrat and Chronicle, Discount Broker, discount real estate, Flat Fee Central, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee Rochester, For Sale by Owner, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, List2Move.com, Rochester Buffalo Syracuse NY, Rochester NY Real estate
Sellers are saving $1000′s
Selling your home as a FSBO or For Sale by Owner in Rochester NY is so much more efficient than it used to be, thanks to List2Move.com. Today any For Sale by Owner of any type of property can tap the most efficient selling tool available to any real estate professional, all from their home computer and not have to pay the big commissions to do so!!! The tool we are referring to is the number one tool used by all Realtors called the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Get Listed to Move
So what is the MLS?
It is simply a private database that is shared amongst members, and makes an offer of compensation (which is your money as commissions) in return for cooperation. It has evolved into the number one marketing tool for bringing buyers and sellers together. Syndicating of listings through the MLS is mostly automatic…. however, Roxwell Properties in Rochester, NY actually pays Realtor.com to get better placement for it’s customers
How does it work?
Thanks to List2Move.com property owners going FSBO today have total control when marketing their homes when using List2Move’s proprietary database driven website. It is a matter of logging in and building your listing. The last thing anyone does on the site is pay. That’s when you go live. FSBO’s control just about everything when marketing their property; price, status, commissions, public remarks and more without ever leaving their desk! They are basically their own listing agent after paying List2Move.com for the use of its infrastructure which mirrors the same database used by Realtors.
What makes this efficient is that once the homeowner has input their property information, List2Move.com transfers it verbatim to Roxwell Properties, Inc., who then pastes the data, including photos into the Multiple Listing Service. The listing is then syndicated to hundreds of websites, including all of the major real estate portals including, Homesteadnet.com (Rochester, NY), 2Findyourhome.com (List2Move Buffalo), CNYRealtor.com (List2Move Syracuse), Realtor.com (America’s largest national real estate website). And because local brokerages have what they call an IDX agreement which allows brokers to market other brokers listings, your listing shows up on all the local real estate broker’s websites as well. This includes Re/Max, Century 21, Prudential, Nothnagle,Hunt Realtors. and more This gives For Sale by Owners a huge advantage.
The other major advantage of getting on the Multiple Listing Service using this Flat Fee MLS service with List2Move, is that you only have to offer a dollar to a cooperating brokerage. That means you can still have all the benefits of being listed in the Realtor database for virtually nothing! The exposure is humongous! You can always offer more to a buyers agent, it is totally up to you, but having the control over the commissions, is something customers really like.
Posted in Flat Fee?, Marketing, Strategy
Tagged discount real estate, Flat Fee Central, Flat Fee MLS, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat Fee mls New Hampshire, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, Flat Fee Real Estate, For Sale by Owner, FSBO, FSBO Advertising, List2Move Rochester New York, List2Move.com, Milford New Hampshire, Milford New Hampshire Real Estate, MLS, Real Estate Investors, Rochester Buffalo Syracuse NY, Rochester NY Real estate
The FSBO place to be in Buffalo
Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors owns the website “2findyourhome.com.” This is one of hundreds of syndicated websites on the Realtor network, but is the powerhouse in Buffalo and Niagara Falls.
If you are not positioning your property on this website you are not getting the same exposure as Realtors and you are missing the majority of buyers. List2Move.com can get you on this website without paying traditional commissions, just click on the link and get started.
The Buffalo News looses in Real Estate listings dept.
Many local newspapers get all the real estate listings in return for favors, but not in Buffalo! The 2findyourhome.com website is actually competing with the Buffalo News over content. You can see below that the Buffalo News has only has 35% of all the listings. Ouch! That hurts when most newspapers are able to corrupt the local realty associations to get all these lovely listings! Not in Buffalo! We love it. Wonder what they are offering to brokers who submit their listings??? Hmmm.
The site you want to be on is 2findyourhome.com, and you can get access through the List2Move.com website
Email update from the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors October 2, 2010
2 Find Your Home August Update
As we move from summer into fall, I am pleased to report that YOUR website has had increased traffic from August to September. Specifically, we have had 4.6 million page views (up 150,000) and 166,000 unique visitors (up 5000) respectively. Additionally, several brokers have asked about the relative amount of information that the Buffalo News is receiving from member brokers. To the best of my knowledge they are receiving approximately 35% of the listing data base. In regards to YOUR print publication, distribution has grown and we are continually analyzing our drop off locations. We are exploring new opportunities weekly. If you know of a high traffic area that we should approach as a distribution point please contact me directly. Finally, throughout the October editions you will see 4 full pages of new advertisers!!!
Posted in Business Models, Flat Fee?, Marketing
Tagged America's Choice, Democrat and Chronicle, Discount Broker, discount real estate, Flat Fee MLS, Flat Fee Mls Buffalo NY, Flat fee MLS Rochester Ny, Flat Fee MLS Syracuse NY, Flat Fee Real Estate, For Sale by Owner, FSBO Advertising, inv, List2Move.com
List2Move.com is now offering flat fee mls access to the whole state of New Hampshire and Seller Solution Services (www.nhlist2move.com) is the local exclusive brokerage covering the whole state of New Hampshire, located in Milford, New Hampshire.
Sellers can simply log to the website from their home computer, fill out the forms, and upload their photos or call the local broker, Rebecca for assistance. She can be reached at (603) 821-0281.
Flat Fee MLS is changing the way the game of real estate is played and List2Move’s brokers and agents are delivering with user friendly technology that saves home-sellers thousands of dollars. Many List2Move brokers are also offering rebates to buyers!
Brokers, join America’s first fully automated flat fee network. List2Move.com, by utilizing Web 2.0, offers the most hands down, profitable business model available today! Bring List2Move.com to your city by going to Flat Fee Central and registering. Flat Fee Central offers two options, either MLS affiliate (non-exclusive) or Equity Affiliate (exclusive).